An exercise in reduction, stripped back to its most essential elements, Wirering offers beautifully rendered light. The wire holds a simple ring fitted with an LED strip. The cable and ring are available in different colour combinations and a range of finishes. Discover the allure of this pure, elemental lighting sculpture.
- Wirering is a wall lamp providing indirect light, composed by a calendered extruded aluminum body with a fine plated or painted finish.
- The special customized tangent cable, made of coloured rubber, guarantees electrical supply.
- The cable is fixed to the wall with ABS joints in the same finish as the ring.
- Wirering uses a foot dimmer switch that provides ON-OFF functions and 10-100% light adjustment.
- Wirering uses a plug-in power supply with interchangeable plugs.
“The object is exclusively composed of two separate elements: a custom-made belt-like electric cable and a ring that contains a LED strip. The cable, which is often considered something to hide, is the focus allowing for the transmission of energy to the ring via electrical connectors. Disassembled, the lamp is reduced to a minimum. When mounted, it then reveals sculptural traits. The lamp delivers the most with the least.”
Lamp (Bulb) Description:180 x LED 16W 2700K Dimmer CRI90 1300lm
Environment: Indoor - Dry Location
Finish: Grey/Black, Grey/Gold, Grey/Grey, Grey/Pink, Grey/White, White/Black, White/Gold, White/Grey, White/Pink, White/White
IP Rating: IP20
Cord Length (inches): 98.43"
Construction Material: Aluminum, Rubber, Polycarbonate
Weight: 2.10 lbs