Updated: July 16, 2015
We, at FLOS Toronto, want you to be completely satisfied with every order you make with us. Regarding the return of damaged items please follow the procedure below. Please note that items purchased at our online shop may not be returned to our physical Flos Toronto store.
Should you be unhappy with your order we will happily provide you with a refund under the following conditions:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging
- All returns must be authorized in writing by FLOS Toronto prior to the return. Returned merchandise must be in original packaging and must be in new saleable condition, returned at the buyer’s expense.
- Authorized returns will carry a minimum restocking charge of 45%
- If a freight claim cannot be made by FLOS Toronto due to unsatisfactory packaging, the buyer will be charged for repair and/or replacement of the fixtures
- Specially discounted products and specially ordered products may not be returned
- Special-order items that are not standard stock items are not returnable
- your original order number, if applicable
- your name and/or the name the order was under
- the item you are returning
and send to the following email address: email@example.com
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
As some FLOS items are shipped directly to you from FLOS Europe, you, the purchaser, agree to allow up to 8 weeks for delivery of your product. We will make every effort to ship the item in a timely manner.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)A return authorization code will be given to you, which you will need to attach to your returned item. Please note that any item returned without an Authorization Code will not be accepted and returned to sender.
- item must be returned within 15 days of the receipt date
- item must be in its original condition with original packaging. If we are unable to sell it ‘as new’ then it is marked as used and the item may not be considered returnable.
- you are responsible for return shipping so it is advised that you choose a trackable package option with the service you use
- products that we do not stock are not returnable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure if an item is returnable or not before you place an order
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
With authorization, returns should be sent to:
267 Niagara St.
We strive to make sure your package gets to you safe and intact. On occasion, however, you may receive a product that was damaged during shipping. In those cases we will make every effort to get your replacement as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. According to our insurer’s criteria, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If damage does occur, please review our guidelines below for receiving and returning damaged items.
a. Damage to Outside Package Only:
If you receive a package with clear damage to the outside of the packaging but still believe the item inside is undamaged, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package. If no note is made of external damage, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will not accept a return or administer a refund.
b. Damage to Package + Contents:
If a package arrives significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item. It will then be returned to the place of origin. Please notify us right away if this occurs and we will make the necessary arrangements for a replacement to be shipped to you as soon as possible. Please note that original product lead times may apply on the replacement item.
c. Damage to Contents Only:
- If your intact package is discovered to hold damaged contents, do not throw away the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the steps below.
For any of the above situations please follow these return instructions:
- Take photos of damages to items + photos of any damage to package – an overall photo that shows where the damage is on item and/or package and detailed close ups of the damage
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1.888.777.1815. Please provide your original order number if applicable, your name and/or the name the order was under and the item you are returning along with photos. You will be given a return authorization code that you will need to submit with your returned item.
- At no cost to you, arrangements will be made for replacement of the damaged item. Please note that your original product lead-time may apply for a replacement.
- We will guide you through how or if to return the damaged product for replacement or refund
- Only when the original package is received back in our warehouse will a refund be issued
FLOS Toronto reserves the right to refuse or issue a refund/replacement item in the case that the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery or has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to normal wear and tear.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SALE ITEMSOnly regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGESWe only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com